RICHARD SKIPPER HAS BEEN ARRESTED!


If you display all the confidence you feel, you won't ruffle any feathers -- you will inspire people.

HELP!
I've been arrested and I need your help! I am part of the MDA's Executive Lock-Up, Helping Jerry's Kids. A warrent has been issued for my arrest! I'm going to be "Locked up" to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

PLEASE contribute to my bail by donating to MDA via check or credit card.

Please help me raise $2400 in bail to send these kids to Summer Camp! This year is a Hollywood Theme and this Telethon Executive Lock-Up has a component for me to sell Telethon Stars to air on my9 on the MDA Labor Day Telethon Sunday September 4th beginning 6 pm to 12 midnight.

In 2010 the Rockland Lock-Up raised over $85,000 to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. These funds went to supporting our local Summer Camp in addition to research, programs and services we provide to families in the Hudson Valley.

The Muscular Dystrophy Association sponsored summer camp is a special place – a place where barriers do not exist. A place where youngsters with muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular diseases can experience firsthand the pleasures that an active life has to offer, and learn skills that they can enjoy year-round.

MDA Summer Camp in Spring Valley, New York provides youngsters from the tri-state area the opportunity to attend free summer camp, offering a wide range of activities especially designed for children who have limited mobility or use wheelchairs.

These activities include swimming, arts and crafts, singing, fishing, basketball, scavenger hunts and their beloved talent show. For youngsters with muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular disorders, MDA camp is a magical place.

Camp programs, although structured, are conducted in a fun-filled, relaxed environment that gives campers an unmatched opportunity to develop new friendships.




Two million volunteers are the driving force that enables MDA to accelerate its worldwide research program and provide diagnostic and follow-up care through some 200 clinics nationwide.

Volunteers are the backbone of the Association's programs, helping with summer camp, support groups, seminars, Telethon, special events and many other programs.

I have been accused of having a big heart and there is a warrant for my arrest from the Muscular Dystrophy Association. On WEdnesday, August 3rd from 11AM-2PM, I will be transported to The Nyack Seaport. There, I will spend serving my time and raising "bail" by soliciting donations from friends and family.

I will be picked up and released after I raise my bail. Patients and families affected by neuromuscular diseases will also be present at this event to see first hand how the money is raised.

The MDA Telethon Executive Lock Up (TELU) is part of a yearlong fundraising campaign, which is spearheaded by the annual Jerry Lewis Telethon. The money raised is used to fund research, send deserving Rockland children to summer camp, and provide treatment to people in the Rockland area that suffer from over 40 neuromuscular diseases.

Richard Skipper
MDA's Most Wanted Citizen!

WANTED
Richard Skipper



Description: Usually Wears a Smile
CAUTION: Heavily Armed With Kindness…This Could Be Contagious!
PRIOR CONVICTION: Thoughtfulness and Generosity

Please Help Me!!! I have been arrested and will be put in jail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Lock-up. Don’t even bother asking what crime I have committed – it’s not really that important. I just have to raise my bail of $2500 before the Lock-Up and they will go easy on me, but I need your financial assistance to post my bond.
Please lend your support during the:

2011 Rockland Telethon Executive Lock-Up Wednesday, August 3rd at The Nyack Seaport in Nyack: Rockland County, NY

Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide medical equipment, clinic visits, support groups and a magical week of MDA Summer Camp for the families served by the Association in our local area.

I WISH TO DONATE : $800 (Camp Sponsorship) _________
$100 (Support Group Sponsorship)________ $85 (Minute of Research Sponsorship)_______
Other $____________

______PLEASE BILL ME (ADDRESS BELOW)

You can mail your donation to me at: 415 Valentine Avenue Sparkill, NY 10976 OR I can have MDA send you a pledge slip:

Donor, please send me your full mailing address at Richard@RichardSkipper.com (Put 2011 Rockland Telethon in subject line)
___________________________________ _______________________________________
OR ______CHARGE IT: Visa____ MC____ AMEX____ DISCOVER____

Account Number________________________________________________________________

Exp. Date______________________________________________________________________

Name_________________________________________________________________________

Phone Number__________________________________________________________________

Company______________________________________________________________________

Comments:____________________________________________________________________

Please reply via email with your donation info, or copy and fax this form to me at 845-365-0581

OR Donate HERE

I MUST TURN IN ALL MY BAIL MONEY ON AUGUST 3rd, SO PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!




Thank you for helping me help MDA to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association





It Only Takes A Moment To Make A Change!



Thank you, Jerry Lewis, for your ongoing work on behalf of these kids!

Horace wants YOU to help out!






I own nothing, no copyright infringement on anything included in this blog intended.


Thanks for being a loyal reader of my Blog!

GO SEE A LIVE SHOW TONIGHT!
Become A Facebook friend of mine!
Follow me on Twitter
If you've seen one of my appearances/shows, add your thoughts to my guestbook at www.RichardSkipper.com



Tomorrow's blog will be A Celebration of THE SALON!...I'm open to suggestions!


Please contribute to the DR. CAROL CHANNING & HARRY KULLIJIAN FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS: http://www.carolchanning.org/foundation.htm

TILL TOMORROW...HERE'S TO AN ARTS FILLED JULY!
Richard Skipper, Richard@RichardSkipper.com

Comments